#BMW AG now has its own three-row luxury cruiser to challenge the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLS, Cadillac Escalade and Lexus LX, and it only took the German carmaker a decade.
Model highlights #BMW
- The X7 accelerates to 60 miles per hour (100km/h) in as little as 5.4 seconds.
- The middle row can have two or three seats; third row seats have armrests, cup holders and USB ports.
- X7 features and functions can be accessed via touchscreen, voice command and gesture control.
- Digital keys allow drivers to open the car and start the engine via smartphone.
- The Panorama “Sky Lounge” roof option can be illuminated with more than 15,000 graphic patterns.
- Off-road driving mode can be set for gravel, sand, rocks and snow at the push of a button.